Friday, October 30, 2009

FAVORITE VISIT

FAVORITE VISIT
In zanzibits I got the chance to visit the different places like as (ZIFF) Zanzibar International Festival Film, and I enjoyed a lot to see the different film. According to the film shown in ZIFF was film from zanzibits students about animation.

VISIT AT CHUMBE.

I was gotten another chance to visit at Chumbe Island. I’m so happy because it was the first time to visit Chumbe Island, I was enjoyed a lot to see the coral reef, to see turtle and to see the shark.Also I study a lot of things like as to conservation the Chumbe Island like as Chumbe forest for example Mangrove and coral reef. I learn about people in Chumbe how can live without using fresh water. Also in Chumbe Island have bungalows special for the guest, but I was surprised to see the toilet of bungalows there is no flash water, they used grass for flashing instead of water. So that day was so nice for me, because I learn a lot.







This is water drink at Chumbe


This is toilet at Chumbe bangalow